Monday, October 13, 2008

my new home



After admittedly WAY too much thought and pestering of Beth, I've finally decided to build a new, more professionalish, home in the blogging world. Okay, professional might not be the best word. Let's just say less UNprofessional, shall we? I love "i swear" but let's face it, linking Paper Therapy to it isn't the best idea, so I'm told. I swear will stay up but I won't be posting there anymore. Everything will be here, yo.

So I've cleaned up my act (mostly) and will post more scrapping/book related things here. As well TRY to post more in general. I have some cool plans, including featuring people and lifted pages and stuff. <--see "stuff" I'm already better, because you know full well what I said in my head, right?

I'm still going to twitter, but I think I'm going to take off the preview so I can slip in the occasional naughty word without it being directly posted here. So follow me, or just click from here to see what incredibly stupid and mundane things I'm talking about in 140 character bursts.

I hope you like it. It's felt kinda good ridding myself of all the sh----OOOPS!!! baby steps.

m

No comments: